Sampala Resort - Privacy and Policy
In keeping with our heightened security procedures we request all guests to carry a photo-identity to present at check in. Foreign Nationals are required to present their passport and valid visa. Indian Nationals can present any one of the following: Passport, Driving License, and Voter's ID card .
- 15 days or more prior to date of check-in will incur a cancellation charge of 15%
- 8 to 14 days prior to date of check-in will incur a cancellation charge of 50%
- 7 days or less prior to date of check-in are non-refundable
Cancellation of bookings on all religious/ bank holidays will be non- refundable
Check Out Time before 12.00 Noon
- Check In Time after 14:00 Hrs (2PM)
- Early Check in Subject to availability
Since the rates and availability of rooms are dynamic in nature, they are subject to change without prior intimation.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if we may be of further assistance to you.